6 Unexplained Plane disappearances around the globe till date
A very interesting article on the disappearances of planes in the globe till date. Ill fated these huge vessels just plainly vanished into the sky or plunged into the ocean below without leaving any trace behind. We can just hope that the list doesn’t grow despite looking at the air traffic today.
1) The Star Tiger disappeared without a trace during its flight to Bermuda in 1948. It was the first aircraft to fall victim to the so-called Bermuda Triangle.
2) The same year that the Star Tiger disappeared, another BSAA vessel, the Star Ariel, vanished. It also disappeared very close to the Bermuda islands. Which of course prompted more than a few conspiracy theories about how the two missing flights were linked.
3) Northwest Orient Airlines Flight 2501 disappeared somewhere around Lake Michigan in 1950. Strangely enough after 65 years the wreckage has still never been found.
4) Pan Am Flight 7 was a trip meant to go around the world from San Francisco to Philadelphia. Somewhere between California and Hawaii the plane disappeared. After mounting one of the biggest search parties ever, the wreckage was found floating on the ocean. There were no survivors.
5) In 1979 a Boeing 707-323C cargo vehicle disappeared en route to Brazil. Neither the wreckage of the plane, the bodies of the 6 crew members, or the 153 paintings by famous Japanese artist Manabu Mabe were found.
6) Back in March of 2014, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 lost contact and disappeared before reaching its destination in Beijing. Despite all of our modern, advanced, technology no trace of the plane has been found.
Source: Viral Nova